Many employers discover rather late that they have hired a critical resource with significant discrepancies in their resumes like fake education degrees, fictitious experience certificates or past criminal records. Corps Security Services Verifications practice helps organizations conduct background checks of prospective employees which can assist in taking the right hiring decisions. We provide a range of pre-employment screening services in a flexible, timely and cost-effective manner.
Our key services include:
- Employee Background Checks: Large format background screening on current and prospective employees: across multiple sectors/ industries. These include:
- Education Verification: We help authenticate academic details like qualifications and relevant degrees/ diplomas and certificates furnished by candidates, directly from their colleges or universities
- Employment Verification: Our checks can help get information on the candidate’s previous employment such as, tenure of employment, last position/ designation held and reason for leaving.
- Reference Verification: Ascertain the candidate’s credentials, skills, strengths and weakness by a team of trained professionals speaking to both personal and professional references.
- Criminal Record Verification: Check for any history of crime through police stations and court of law for both criminal and civil litigation
- Address Verification: Help clients judge the authenticity of the current and permanent addresses of the candidate.
- Workplace Drug testing: A crucial check increasingly being sought by employers for employees working on sensitive and critical information and those deputed on client site(s).
- Vendor Due Diligence: Conduct detailed vendor background checks covering physical site verifications, due diligence on key promoters and their credentials, verification of key business documents and licenses, financial checks, public domain due diligence and reference.
- Counterparty Verifications: ‘On consent’ verification of credentials and due diligence on various counter parties for businesses across industry sectors such as financial services, insurance, telecom, manufacturing, immigration screening, etc. These include detailed information collated through customized questionnaire based on typical business practices and dynamics.